Thursday, 7 August 2008

RIGHT NOW I KINDA NEED A FIGHT, MY MOTORCYCLE AND A SWITCHBLADE KNIFE

I have no idea why Rough Guide isn't avaliable on the internet because I know it isn't 1992 anymore but I just discovered Magenta DeVine and holy shit, I think the sight of her tottering over a sand dune in high heels and a rubber miniskirt has just broken my heart and reassembled it in the shape of a giant "M" ( for Magenta, you asshole). I have a special place in my soul for people who are just a little bit sartorially inappropriate because, really, what greater joy is there? If you don't know the covert thrill of wearing spike heels to an outdoor party then I don't think I even want to speak to you anymore.

Fred and I spent the day building sugary death-traps for the wasps, but the sex last night was fucking incredible so I guess we're still raunchy and relevant. What did YOU do today?

No comments: